- I have a special interest in working with people who have experienced big “T” or “t”, trauma or abuse in their lives.
- I work with Young People from age 11 & Adults.
- I am an experienced Counsellor/Psychotherapist qualifying with my first Diploma in 2003
- Since 2011 I have specialised and concentrated my training and CPD attending various events and courses to help me work with people who have experienced Trauma.
- These include, workshops and training with : Deirdre Fay, Sensori-motor psychotherapy, Sandra Paulson, Brain spotting, CRM, Comprehensive Resource Model, and IFS (Internal Family Systems).
- I offer the opportunity to work creatively, allowing safe expression and holding of deep unconscious material, that is beyond words or from an early pre-verbal period in your life.
- Therapies can be taken individually or in a combination that best suits your needs, it’s always your choice, whats included or not
- I am currently training in IFS, Internal Family Systems. The Internal Family Systems Model is an integrative approach to individual psychotherapy developed by Richard C. Schwartz. It combines systems thinking with the view that mind is made up of relatively discrete subpersonalities each with its own viewpoint and qualities.IFS for more info click here.I find it links well to my shamanic and healing work. It’s about identifying, asking permission and working with our various parts or subpersonalities. Helping them to unblend, unblend is the IFS word for disentangle. To allow our self led, persona to shine through, self led, core self, divine, are all different words for the same thing. It allows our light to shine as we become self led, and not led by our false selfs, old scripts or neurobiology.
- I have recently qualified as a supervisor, and now am happy to offer supervision for people in all modalities, counselling/psychotherapy or energy healing.
- I’m really enjoying this added dimension to my practice, I am currently working with trainee and experienced counsellors, who work with either young people or adults and all age clients who have experienced trauma.
© Permission is granted to link to this website but NOT to copy any part of it.