Usui Reiki & Angelic Reiki
I offer both Usui and Angelic Reiki Sessions. Reiki is just lovely to recieve. The number of sessions will vary according to your requirements.
These sessions are on line for now.
I have been practising the loving art that is Reiki since 2003 and hold 2 Reiki Master Attunements. I completed Levels I, II and Master training between 2003-2006
I have now also completed a Master Attunement in Angelic Reiki.
Individual Reiki energy healing sessions are available, these include channelling the loving energy that is REIKI.
After a Reiki healing session you will feel more relaxed and be calmer, it also helps to sooth a busy overactive mind and central nervous system, being relaxed or calm also aids our healing.
Working with Reiki is a lovely mindful practice and mindfulness is something I carry forward in all my therapy work.
BMCA more info. here https://www.bcma.co.uk/angelic-reiki
Usui and Angelic Reiki
- What Happens?
- Clients lie usually on a treatment bed, fully clothed.
- Or can be seated in a chair if thats more comfortable for them.
- Reiki can be delivered hands on or hands off, you choose.
- I will cleansing and clearing all your Chakras, & balance them and at the same time as well as helping to balance all your energy fields. ( physical, emotional, mental and spiritual).
- Reiki helps you relax.
- As with Shamanic Healing, I will pre-prepare sacred space in my treatment room before you arrive, raising its vibration, to suit your requirements.
- I will invite my Reiki guides and helpers in to aid the healing.
- I will ask you to set an intention for the work and we will work collaboratively with your energy systems.
- Reiki will be channelled and delivered according to your specific needs on the day.
- I also use crystals, and essential oils, to help amplify the energies available and to help the ambience of the treatment room.
- All the therapies here are available as stand alone therapies or in a combination, you choose, that works best for you.
Both these practices are powerful ways of helping you relax and then helping you heal.
As we heal ourselves we help heal each other.
Reiki what is it?
A simple definition is: Rei means ‘Universal’, and Ki means ‘Energy’. No particular belief system is required to receive the energy. Just a desire to do so.
Reiki – one to one sessions
Practitioners cleanse and prepare a sacred healing space in which to deliver and channel the energy healing energy to the client who can be seated or lying down. Clients remain fully clothed and the energy seeks to restore balance to the body whose vital energy pathways have become unbalanced, contributing to current symptoms.
How many Treatments?
The number of sessions will vary from person to person. Most conditions take time to heal as healing is a process rather than an event. Some suggestions are:
Sessions are available as:
- ‘one off come and try it’ sessions.
- or you can arrange a few treatments at regularly spaced intervals like an MOT.
- A number of sessions close together to begin with if the recent upset, has been very difficult.
- short term 4-6 weekly sessions
- long term fortnightly sessions
- or attend monthly to maintain well being
What is receiving Reiki like?
It varies from person to person. It is almost always a profoundly relaxing experience. Some people feel the energy as heat, or cold, or tingling while others don’t feel anything, this doesn’t mean it’s not working. Others see colours or images or feel light or heavy or simply fall asleep. All experiences are individual and equally valid. The key is to relax as much as possible and just allow the energy to flow.
Everything you do can be done better when you are in a place of relaxation
Reiki heals on all levels: Emotional, Physical, Mental & Spiritual.
The Reiki Principles are:
Just for today do not worry
Just for today do not be angry
Just for today I will do my work honesty
Just for today I will be kind to myself, my neighbours and all living things
Just for today I will be grateful for my many blessings
How will I feel after a treatment?
Most people feel relaxed and peaceful. Sometimes as part of the healing process old emotions can be stirred up and rarely some people may experience a headache or be extra tired. These somatic symptoms are the body releasing old energy from a time past.
Be assured this is temporary and drinking extra water after a session is always advised and recommended and would be helpful if this occurred. It is rare though and free follow up support is always available, if you are concerned, please talk to me.
Reiki can help to balance your energies and restore your wellness. If you have had a recent upset, loss, or change that’s difficult to manage. Energy healing can help, you choose the number and frequency of sessions required.
As well as REIKI, I have always enjoyed connecting to the Spiritual Realm, and it’s harmonic resonance, is part of the setting up of sacred space, that I initiate before a session. So much love.
Alongside that my fabulous healing room/space contains lots of different crystals ( you can choose one to work with or not) and we ask their assistance in helping to create the right vibration for your energy healing session. I can also used aromatherapy oils and soft lighting to enhance the room and amplify the healing energies.
See here for more info. on the combined Trauma Healing Sessions I also offer https://maggiecostella.com/trauma-healing-sessions-fife/
Its always an honour and a privilege to assist someone make a change or difference in their lives.
Helping you get to the heart of the matter.
I am a member of BMCA
The professional standards body, who over see my Reiki Practice.